Rich and delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins made with summer squash. Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, low-carb, THM-S.
If you need a chocolate and peanut butter fix here you go. I think you’re going to love them! These muffins have zucchini in them, but you won’t be able to taste it.
(This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.)
If you need a chocolate and peanut butter fix here you go! These muffins have zucchini in them, but you won’t be able to taste it.
Yellow or zucchini squash make these muffins extra moist. I like to shred summer squash and freeze it in two cup portions to be able to use it throughout the year. If using frozen squash, thaw and drain before using in the recipe.
Almond butter can be used in place of peanut butter if you prefer.
USA Pan Muffin Pan– I’ve recently been switching my baking pans to USA Pan. The quality of these heavy-duty pans are top-notch.
More Gluten-Free Low-Carb Desserts:
More Zucchini Recipes You’ll Love:Print
Rich and delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins made with summer squash. Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, low-carb, THM-S
- 3/4 cup sugar-free peanut butter
- 2 cups shredded yellow squash or zucchini, fresh or frozen*
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup THM Baking Blend or MamaShire Baking Blend
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup THM Super Sweet Blend or homemade sweetener**
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
- Place all ingredients in blender** or food processor and blend until thoroughly combined and squash is mixed in well.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire cooling rack.
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: Net 4 g
- Protein: 9 g