Welcome to MamaShire!
When I was first married my husband and I realized very quickly that I didn’t know how to cook. Rob didn’t seem to mind and he would laugh at how I would try to camouflage the burnt chicken patties that I would make for him. I began pouring over Taste of Home magazines and in time cooking became a joy and it tasted good too, plus no more burnt meals!
Then one day, eight years ago, my daughters and I had to go on a gluten-free diet and all my cooking knowledge flew out the window. I was lost in the kitchen again and had to learn how to cook everything differently. It’s now completely normal for me to cook gluten-free, but wow, what a learning curve.
In 2011 I started Clementine Patterns with the help of my daughters, Breezy & Emily Rose. It’s been a labor of love creating and stitching hand embroidery patterns and kits that speak words of truth and encouragement along with beautiful designs created by my daughters.
What you’ll find on my blog:
- Gluten-free and cow dairy-free recipes
- Many of my recipes are on plan with Trim Healthy Mama
- I recently joined Weight Watchers so you’ll start seeing Smart Points added to my recipes, too
- I love to make things so you’ll find more and more craft projects with easy instructions.
- And you’ll find printables for encouragement, craft projects, and helpful cooking tips.
My sweet family!
That’s my sweet husband, Rob. In September 2016, my darling husband of 33 years went home to be with the Lord. He was diagnosed with cancer and 4 short weeks later he passed away. Rob loved me and our girls so well and he loved Jesus. We miss him so, so much. Our hope is in the Lord Jesus Christ so we look forward to a heavenly reunion one day.