Rich and delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins made with summer squash. Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, low-carb, THM-S
- 3/4 cup sugar-free peanut butter
- 2 cups shredded yellow squash or zucchini, fresh or frozen*
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup THM Baking Blend or MamaShire Baking Blend
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup THM Super Sweet Blend or homemade sweetener**
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
- Place all ingredients in blender** or food processor and blend until thoroughly combined and squash is mixed in well.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire cooling rack.
**I use a Vita-Mix blender, if you don’t have a strong blender you may want to use a food processor instead.
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: Net 4 g
- Protein: 9 g