Enjoy this rich and creamy Frosted Mocha for a delightful and guilt-free snack. Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, low-carb, THM-FP, Keto.
(This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.)
This Frosted Mocha is a delicious and satisfying drink. Perfect for a snack between meals or for a big dessert.
Tips for making Frosted Mocha:
- Keep an eye on the carbs in your cocoa powder, some of them contain more carbs than others. I use raw cacao powder when I can for an added health benefit, but it isn’t necessary to enjoy this delightful drink.
- The added collagen in this drink gives you a good amount of protein to help make this a more satisfying snack. THM Integral Collagen or Custom Collagen works well in this recipe. It’s also great for your skin and joints.
- The glucomannan helps give this drink a creamy texture. Either THM Glucomannan or Now Glucomannan would work well.
- This drink is best enjoyed within a half-hour of making.
- I do use a Vitamix blender and so I have a tamper that I use to push down the ice while it’s blending. If you are using a different type of blender you may need to stop the blender occasionally and use a large spoon or rubber spatula to push down the ice.
More Low-Carb Dairy-Free Drinks:Print
Enjoy this rich and creamy Frosted Mocha for a delightful and guilt-free snack. Gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, low-carb, THM-FP
- Place coffee, almond milk, collagen, cocoa, stevia, vanilla, and salt in blender and blend on low. Continue blending on low and slowly add in 1/2 teaspoon of glucomannan. Blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stop blender and add in ice cubes and blend until smooth and creamy.
- This is best enjoyed within a half hour of making.
*This recipe is adapted from the Fat Stripping Frappa recipe in the original Trim Healthy Mama Book.