Frosted Vanilla Blackberry Lemonade, a delicious and refreshing treat. THM-FP, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Sugar-free, Low-carb.
Blackberries are so yummy and they contain an incredible amount of nutrients that it would be good to have them in your diet on a regular basis. One cup of blackberries contains half the daily recommended amount of Vitamin C. These beautiful dark blackberries are extra high in polyphenols, which are a type of antioxidant known for their cancer-fighting abilities.
(This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.)
- The added collagen in this drink has many health benefits and it’s especially so good for your skin and joints.
- The glucomannan helps give this drink a creamy texture.
- This drink is best enjoyed within a half-hour of making.
- I do use a Vitamix blender and so I have a tamper that I use to push down the ice while it’s blending. If you are using a different type of blender you may need to stop the blender occasionally and use a large spoon or rubber spatula to push down the ice.
- Put lemon juice, almond milk, collagen, stevia, salt, and vanilla in blender. Turn on low for just a few seconds to mix. While blender is on low, slowly add in glucomannan. Blend on low for 30 seconds and turn off. Add in blackberries and ice cubes, blend on high until completely blended.
Depending on the sweetness of your blackberries, you may need to add a bit more sweetener.
Keywords: sugar-free drinks, dairy-free smoothie, gluten-free
You can find more about the health benefits of blackberries at Dr. Axe.