This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These tasty air-fried baby carrots are incredibly easy to make. They have a delicious caramelized texture on the outside and a nice tender center. Enjoy these as a side with your meal or as a tasty snack. I love having veggies that are delicious snacks like my Air-Fried Radish Chips and Air-Fried Kale.
Instructions for air fryer baby carrots
- You’ll need one 1 lb. bag of baby carrots. Rinse and pat dry the carrots. Patting them dry will keep them from steaming while being cooked and help create a roasted, fried texture.
- Place the carrots in the air-fryer basket and then spritz them with avocado oil and then season with salt and pepper.
- Set the air fryer at 400° and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir the carrots around then spritz and season again.
- Cook for 10 more minutes, stirring at the 5-minute mark and spritzing one more time.
- After cooking for a total of 20 minutes use a fork to check for doneness, they should be perfectly cooked.
Instructions for air fryer frozen carrots
For air frying frozen carrots place 1 lb. frozen carrots directly in the air-fryer basket and then follow the same cooking instructions for the baby carrots.
The frozen carrots cooked up so cute like little gold coins. This is such an easy way to make a veggie snack.
More air fryer recipes you’ll love
Quick and easy air-fryer carrots perfect as a side dish or snack.
1 lb. bag of baby carrots
Avocado or olive oil in a spritzer
Or use 1 lb. bag of frozen carrots
Baby Carrots: Rinse and pat dry baby carrots. Place in air fryer basket and spritz with avocado oil until lightly covered. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Turn air fryer on 400° and cook for 10 minutes. Stir carrots around and spritz again with oil and season again with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes and stir and spritz again if needed. Cook for 5 more minutes. These should be perfectly cooked. Test doneness with a fork to make sure it’s just how you like them.
Frozen carrots: Place frozen carrots directly into the air-fryer basket and then follow the cooking directions above.
For gluten-free be sure to check the label on frozen carrots that they were not processed on equipment using gluten ingredients.
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer carrots, air fryer recipes, roasted carrots, how to cook carrots