Deliciously moist gluten-free strawberry scones. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or with tea. Dairy-free, Sugar-free, and Low-carb. Trim Healthy Mama S.
(Some links in this post may be my affiliate links which means I earn a percentage, at no cost to you, when you purchase. See my disclosure policy here.)
The strawberries in these scones make them so moist and delicious. These would be perfect for a lovely brunch or an afternoon tea break.
An easy way to form these scones is to drop them onto your parchment-lined baking sheet in eight large clumps a few inches apart and then form them into triangle shapes about 3/4″ tall. If you prefer your scones to be more uniform in shape you can form the dough into a large circle and cut into 8 pieces. I have step-by-step pictures of this on my Snickerdoodle Scone post.
Trim Healthy Mamas these Gluten-free Strawberry Scones are an S.Print
Gluten-Free Strawberry Scones
- Category: Breads
- 2 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup non-GMO erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon Now Better Stevia
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, fresh or frozen. If using frozen, thaw slightly to chop
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and sweetener together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add in strawberries.
- Divide dough into eight large clumps on the baking pan several inches apart. Pat the dough into triangles or circles about 3/4″ inch tall.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, until golden brown. Let set in pan for 5-10 minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool or eat while warm.