- 2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup non-GMO erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon Now Better Stevia
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, fresh or frozen. If using frozen, thaw slightly to chop
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and sweetener together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add in strawberries.
- Divide dough into eight large clumps on the baking pan several inches apart. Pat the dough into triangles or circles about 3/4″ inch tall.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, until golden brown. Let set in pan for 5-10 minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool or eat while warm.