Easy to make Blueberry Vanilla Scones, perfect for breakfast or with afternoon tea. Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Sugar-free, Low-carb, THM-S.
(Some links in this post may be my affiliate links which means I earn a percentage, at no cost to you, when you purchase. See my disclosure policy here.)
These delicious scones are super easy to mix up and bake.
Tips on shaping and baking scones:
- You can bake them in the traditional way of patting the dough into a large circle and then cutting into slices before baking like I do with my Snickerdoodle Scones.
- Or try my method of scooping the dough by large spoonfuls onto your baking sheet about three inches apart and patting them into triangle shapes.
- With the triangle shapes spread apart, I find that they bake quicker.
- You could also shape them into circles for more of a biscuit look.
Trim Healthy Mamas these Blueberry Vanilla Scones are an S.Print
- Preheat oven to 350° Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, sea salt together in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl mix eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add in blueberries.
- Drop by large spoonfuls about 3 inches apart on to parchment lined baking pan. Pat the dough into a triangle shapes.
- Bake fro 15- 20 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
You might also like my Lemon Blueberry Muffins.
See my Recipe Index for more Gluten-free, Dairy-free and Sugar-free recipes!