Easy to make delicious homemade dairy-free eggnog! Perfect for the holidays! Gluten-free, sugar-free, and low-carb. Trim Healthy Mama – S
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! See my disclosure policy here.)
I have been wanting a good dairy-free eggnog recipe for a few years now. After trying the cashew milk in my hot chocolate recipe, I thought this might be just the thing for a creamy dairy-free eggnog.
This turned out wonderfully! To me, eggnog makes the holiday season more festive! This eggnog is also sugar free, so enjoy without any guilt.
Tips for making Eggnog – Dairy Free, Sugar Free:
Contents of This Post
- Cashew milk works really well in this recipe, it’s so creamy. You could use almond milk, but it won’t be quite as creamy.
- Put all the ingredients in the pan before heating it up. Then as you heat it, keep whisking so that the egg whites won’t separate and curdle.
- The sunflower lecithin is optional. If you like your eggnog warm than it isn’t really necessary, but if you want to chill your eggnog, you will want to add the sunflower lecithin. It will keep the coconut oil from separating and getting hard.
- Trim Healthy Mamas this is an S.
Eggnog – Dairy Free, Sugar Free
- Yield: 1 serving
- Category: Drinks
- Put all ingredients in a medium saucepan and then turn burner on medium-low heat. Whisk ingredients continuously while warming up. Keep whisking. The eggs could separate and curdle if you don’t keep whisking. When it’s warm and the coconut oil has melted it’s done. Serve warm.
- If you add the sunflower lecithin it can also be chilled.