Dreamy Hot Chocolate that is dairy-free and sugar-free. It’s the perfect blend of sweetness and creaminess and you won’t miss the dairy or sugar! THM-S, Gluten-free
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! I appreciate it so much! See my disclosure policy here.)
Tips for making Dreamy Hot Chocolate:
Contents of This Post
- I think cashew milk works best in this recipe, it’s extra creamy, but you could also use almond or coconut milk. The taste and texture may be a little different.
- I found that THM’s Sweet Blend sweetener worked perfectly and was preferred over our regular stevia that we use. You can use the sweetener of your choice and adjust amounts. This sweetener conversion chart can help you determine the right amounts.
- If you don’t need this to be sugar free or if you are trying to gain weight replace the Sweet Blend and sunflower lecithin with 2 teaspoons of honey.
- The sunflower lecithin gives the hot chocolate a creamier feel, but this is optional.
- Optional add ins: Collagen, grass-fed butter, maca, protein powder. Make it your own way with what your body needs!
- Trim Healthy Mamas this Dreamy Hot Chocolate is an S.
Dreamy Hot Chocolate – Dairy Free, Sugar Free
- Yield: 1 serving
- Category: Drinks
- In a medium sauce pan add all ingredients and carefully whisk as you heat it over medium heat to desired temperature.