*This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.*
I used to love ordering a Western Omelet when we would go out to eat “back in the day”. I never used to make omelets because ordering them out made them seem so special. I rarely eat out anymore, but I still love omelets. This recipe makes it happen, the easy way.
This oven baked omelet would be perfect for a weekend brunch or for an easy supper. It will make your home smell so good while it’s baking, your family will be drawn to the kitchen. Make this your own by adding in your family’s favorite veggies or meat.
Trim Healthy Mamas this Oven Baked Omelet is an S meal.Print
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 package uncured turkey bacon or regular bacon, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a 9″ square pan or 8″ x 11″ casserole dish.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add onion, green pepper, and bacon to skillet. Saute for about 10 minutes. Transfer ingredients into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium size bowl, beat the eggs, coconut milk, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer bacon & vegetables into prepared baking dish. Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Check for doneness.
- Center may be a little puffy at first, but will settle as it cools.