- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 package uncured turkey bacon or regular bacon, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a 9″ square pan or 8″ x 11″ casserole dish.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add onion, green pepper, and bacon to skillet. Saute for about 10 minutes. Transfer ingredients into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium size bowl, beat the eggs, coconut milk, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer bacon & vegetables into prepared baking dish. Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Check for doneness.
- Center may be a little puffy at first, but will settle as it cools.