Lemonade Good Girl Moonshine with Strawberry Lemonade option. Enjoy this GGMS sipper throughout the day. So good for you! Kick the soda habit! THM-Sipper
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! See my disclosure policy here.)
This version of the Good Girl Moonshine adds in some lemon juice for a delightful, healthy lemonade. This is a sipper drink in that it can be sipped on throughout the day. I also have the Strawberry Lemonade version listed in the recipe, but this one should be drank in a shorter time period, due to the carbs in the strawberries. If you prefer to keep it a sipper drink, add a few whole strawberries to the drink to float around and flavor it.
- Use raw apple cider vinegar “with the mother” like Bragg Organic ACV. You should be able to find it in your local grocery store. Since apple cider vinegar is rather tart, start off with the smaller amount and work your way up to get used to it.
- If you aren’t sure if you like the taste of ginger, just put a few shakes of powdered ginger in your drink and then slowly adjust it over time to get up to a teaspoon of it in your drink.
- When drinking apple cider vinegar throughout the day it’s best to use straws. It helps keep the acid from the ACV off of your teeth. Our favorite straws are these metal straws or plastic straws. The metal straws come with a wire cleaner, but for the plastic straws I use this straw cleaner. ACV can actually whiten your teeth, but should be rinsed off. You can read more about the health benefits of ACV here.
Lemonade Good Girl Moonshine
- Category: Drinks
- 1-2 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar, with the “mother”
- a dash of ground ginger, add up to 1 teaspoon to your taste
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of Now Better Stevia or 2-4 doonks of Trim Healthy Mama Stevia Extract Powder
- water and ice
For Strawberry Lemonade Good Girl Moonshine
- All of the above
- 2-3 small strawberries
- Put the apple cider vinegar, ground ginger, lemon juice and stevia in a quart size ball jar and then add desired amount of ice and fill the jar with water. Stir and enjoy.
- This is a sipper drink that you can enjoy throughout the day.
Strawberry Lemonade Good Girl Moonshine
- Blend strawberries in blender with about 1 cup of water. Add to the above mixture. With the strawberries blended in the drink this adds a small amount of carbs and should not be sipped on throughout the day, but rather enjoyed in a smaller amount of time.
- Or just add in the whole strawberries and let them float around flavoring your drink. Super fun!
For more delicious Good Girl Moonshine Recipes see my GGMS Recipe Roundup.