Baked Cajun Chicken Strips – Easy to bake spicy chicken strips with gluten-free homemade cajun spice Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, THM-FP
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! See my disclosure policy here.)
This recipe for Baked Cajun Chicken Strips is one of our favorite ways to make chicken. These are great for supper or lunch. They are also one of our favorite picnic dishes. I love to have these made up ahead of time and be able to grab them for a picnic or for some road trip food.
Use my Homemade Cajun Spice Mix for a gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free dish. Many ready-made spice mixes contain ingredients that might be allergens.
Trim Healthy Mamas these strips are an FP.Print
Baked Cajun Chicken Strips
- Category: Dinner
- 3 lbs chicken breast, cut into 1 inch strips
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoons Homemade Cajun Spice Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a large baking pan with coconut spray.
- Place chicken strips in baking pan and baste with half of the mayonnaise. Sprinkle 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of Cajun Spice Mix over chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken strips over and baste with remaining mayonnaise and sprinkle with remaining or desired amount of Cajun Spice Mix.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
See my Recipe Index for more THM, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Sugar-Free recipes.