Are you looking for a cookie that’s a little different? One that has the creaminess of white chocolate but is dairy-free? And gluten-free? One that tastes delicious and is festive looking? This easy recipe for white chocolate cranberry cookies is the answer. They bake up beautifully and taste yummy like a cookie should.
Ingredients for Gluten-Free White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies:
- My go-to gluten-free flour mix is Better Batter Gluten-Free Flour. I love that I get consistently good results baking with this blend. It can be purchased through Amazon or on the Better Batter website.
- Buttery Spread: To keep this dairy-free use Smart Balance or Earth Balance buttery spreads.
- Dairy-Free White Chocolate Chips: Nestle Toll House Simply Delicious White Chocolate Morsels
- Cranberries: Ocean Spray’s Craisins Dried Cranberries
- The rest of the ingredients are sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking powder, and baking soda.
Tips for Making These Yummy Gluten-Free Cookies:
- When baking with gluten-free dough it’s really helpful to use parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. These are the silicone baking mats that I use with my baking and they fit perfectly in my half-sheet baking pans. Gluten-free dough can be sticky and using parchment paper or a silicone mat helps those cookies slide right off after baking. Plus the clean-up is a breeze!
- Using a cookie scoop can help get your cookies evenly sized and they really make it easy to dip out the dough.
- Bake the cookies for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven. Leave the cookies on the baking pan for 3 minutes to finish baking and setting up. Place cookies on a wire rack to cool.
These cookies are sure to become a new family favorite.
More Gluten-Free Cookies You’ll Love:
And be sure to see my collection of 12 Gluten-Free Christmas Cookies!Print
This easy recipe for white chocolate cranberry cookies bakes up delicious and chewy. It’s gluten-free and dairy-free. And so festive looking too!
1/2 cup buttery spread, softened (Smart Balance or Earth Balance)*
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 3/4 cup gluten-free flour mix (I use Better Batter Gluten-Free Flour)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
1/2 cup dairy-free white chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 375°. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer cream together the softened buttery spread, sugar, and brown sugar. Then add in the egg and vanilla. Mix together scraping down the sides of the bowl when needed.
In a separate bowl whisk together the gluten-free flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined. Use a spatula to fold in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
Place the cookie dough 2-inches apart on cookie sheet using a cookie scoop or tablespoon.
Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Let cookies stay on the cookie sheet for about 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
When cool store cookies in a cookie tin or resealable plastic bag.
*To soften the buttery spread simply remove from the refrigerator about 10 minutes before using.
**I highly recommend using Better Batter Gluten-Free Flour for best results. If using another gluten-free flour be sure it contains xanthan gum. If not add 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum per cup of flour.
Keywords: gluten-free cookies, gluten-free recipes, white chocolate cranberry cookies, dairy-free cookies