Raspberry Good Girl Moonshine. One of our family’s favorite flavors of Good Girl Moonshine. The zing comes from ACV, not real moonshine. THM-Sipper drink.
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! See my disclosure policy here.)
This is the most popular drink I make in our house. If I ask if anyone in my family if they want a Raspberry Good Girl Moonshine, everyone answers with a YES! It is such a refreshing and fun drink and so good for you. However, everyone likes them just a little bit different – maybe a little more apple cider vinegar for one or a little less ginger for another, so I came up with an easy way to make them to everyone’s liking.
Tips and tricks to making Raspberry Good Girl Moonshine:
- Put a different colored rubberband around each glass and remember who has what color. Don’t forget this step like I did for the above pictures or you might have to taste test each one to see whose is whose.
- Use raw apple cider vinegar “with the mother” like Bragg’s Organic ACV. You should be able to find it in your local grocery store.
- If you aren’t sure if you like the taste of ginger just put a few shakes of powdered ginger in your drink and then slowly adjust it over time to get up to a teaspoon of it in your drink.
- Put apple cider vinegar, sweetener, and ginger in each jar.
- Blend 1 tablespoon of raspberries for each person along with a cup of water. Blend until berries are smooth.
- Pour equal amounts of the blended raspberries into each jar.
- Top off each jar with water or water and ice and stir.
- You can use straws to make them more festive and to keep the apple cider vinegar from getting on your teeth too much. Our favorite straws are metal straws or these plastic straws shown in the picture. The metal straws come with a wire cleaner, but for the plastic straws I use this straw cleaner.
- If you really want to kick this up a notch you can use carbonated water in place of regular water.
You can find the original Trim Healthy Mama Good Girl Moonshine on their website along with some other THM recipes.Print
- Get out the number of ball jars you will need and put 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in each jar.
- Sprinkle a few shakes of ginger in each jar.
- Put 1 tablespoon of raspberries per drink in a blender with 1 cup of water. Blend until smooth. Pour evenly into each ball jar.
- Add in stevia and stir to combine.
- Fill jar with water or water and ice. Stir and enjoy.
Want to learn more about Trim Healthy Mama? Be sure to read the Trim Healthy Mama Plan.
Learn more about the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.