Yellow squash makes this snack cake moist and delicious! Gluten-free, Grain-free option, Dairy-free, Sugar-free, Low-Carb, THM-S.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9″ or 8″ square baking pan with coconut oil spray.
- Use a mixer to whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add in almond flour, baking blend, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in squash and mix for 2 minutes until the squash is incorporated throughout the batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Test center with a cake tester or toothpick for doneness.
- Can be served alone, with berry sauce, or with icing of choice.