Enjoy the taste of the tropics with this Mango Vanilla Frosty – It’s the perfect drink on a hot summery day! Dairy-free, Sugar-free, THM E
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! See my disclosure policy here.)
Enjoy the taste of the tropics with this Mango Vanilla Frosty! It’s the perfect drink to enjoy on a hot summer day!
If you aren’t used to using glucomannan, it is a healthy starch that is very low carb and adds a thickening, light creamy texture to the shake. I haven’t seen it in stores yet, but you can find it on Amazon. You can make the shake without it, but you’ll lose a little of the creamy effect and since we’re doing this dairy free we need all the creaminess we can get. I have read where xanthan gum could be used as a substitute, but I haven’t tried that personally.
The collagen is optional, using it will give you some good protein and it has so many health benefits. I use Custom Collagen I’m really happy with it and it has a good price!
This recipe can also be placed into popsicle molds for a super cold delicious treat!
Trim Healthy Mamas this frosty is an E. If you make this recipe into popsicles, it would make a popsicle an FP, since the whole recipe is just a tiny bit over the carb limit for FP. Yay!Print
Mango Vanilla Frosty
- Yield: 1 quart
- Category: Drinks
- Place mango, almond milk, collagen, vanilla, stevia, and salt in blender. Blend until smooth.
- With the blender on low slowly add glucomannan, blend for 20-30 seconds.
- Stop blender and add in the ice. Then blend until completely smooth.
- Serve in a 1 quart jar or smaller jars to share.
- Can also be placed in popsicle molds and frozen. Let frozen popsicles sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before eating. They will be a little creamier that way.
You may also enjoy: