Enjoy the taste of the tropics with this Mango Vanilla Frosty – It’s the perfect drink on a hot summery day! Dairy-free, Sugar-free, THM E
(Some links in this post may be my affiliate links which means I earn a percentage, at no cost to you, when you purchase. See my disclosure policy here.)
Enjoy the taste of the tropics with this Mango Vanilla Frosty! It’s the perfect drink to enjoy on a hot summer day!
If you aren’t used to using glucomannan, it is a healthy starch that is very low carb and adds a thickening, light creamy texture to the shake. I haven’t seen it in stores yet, but you can find it on Amazon. You can make the shake without it, but you’ll lose a little of the creamy effect and since we’re doing this dairy free we need all the creaminess we can get. I have read where xanthan gum could be used as a substitute, but I haven’t tried that personally.
This recipe can also be placed into popsicle molds for a super cold delicious treat!
Trim Healthy Mamas this frosty is an E. If you make this recipe into popsicles, it would make a popsicle an FP, since the whole recipe is just a tiny bit over the carb limit for FP. Yay!Print
- Place mango, almond milk, collagen, vanilla, stevia, and salt in blender. Blend until smooth.
- With the blender on low slowly add glucomannan, blend for 20-30 seconds.
- Stop blender and add in the ice. Then blend until completely smooth.
- Serve in a 1 quart jar or smaller jars to share.
- Can also be placed in popsicle molds and frozen. Let frozen popsicles sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before eating. They will be a little creamier that way.
You may also enjoy: