- Category: Breakfast
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup non-GMO erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon Now Better Stevia
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- Using a whisk combine the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, stevia, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Blend the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix thoroughly. Gently add in the strawberries.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean. Let muffins cool in pan for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack. Serve warm or room temperature.