Delicious, dairy-free and sugar-free shake with the perfect combination of strawberries and bananas.
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5–6 strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon collagen (optional), or THM Integral Collagen
- 1/2 teaspoon Now Better Stevia or 2 “doonks” of THM Stevia Extract
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt or mineral salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon glucomannan
- 3 cups ice cubes (around one full tray)
- Put almond milk, strawberries, bananas, collagen, stevia, salt, and vanilla in blender and blend until well combined.
- With blender on low, slowly add in glucomannan. Let it continue blending for 30 more seconds.
- Turn off blender and add in ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a quart jar for one serving or smaller jars to share.