This delicious shrimp ceviche is perfect with tortilla chips or served on its own.
8 oz frozen pre-cooked shrimp (100–200 size)
3 Roma tomatoes
1 small white onion
1/3 of a bunch of cilantro
salt & pepper
- Remove the shrimp from freezer and place in a colander. Run cool water over the shrimp for several minutes to thaw.
- Dice the tomatoes, onion, and avocado. Slice the jalapeno, deseed it, and then dice it.
- Rinse the cilantro and dry with a paper towel. Remove any leaves that are withered or brown. Bunch them together and mince.
- Chop the shrimp once thawed.
- Zest the limes and then juice them.
- Mix all ingredients together. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes before serving.
Keywords: ceviche, shrimp ceviche, shrimp pico de gallo, shrimp salsa