A delicious sugar-free pumpkin pie.
- 1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin
- 1 cup cashew milk*
- 1/2 cup homemade sweetener**
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 gluten-free pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare pie crust.
- In a large bowl mix all pie filling ingredients together.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Then reduce oven temperature to 350° and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center of pie comes out clean.
- Cool on rack for a couple of hours before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.