Delicious sugar-free Pumpkin Pie perfect for holidays or whenever you like! This pumpkin pie is dairy-free, too! THM-S, Gluten-free, low-carb.
(This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.)
Pumpkin pie has always been one of my favorite pies, especially cold right out of the fridge. After we changed our diet I could no longer rely on my favorite recipe on the back of the Libby’s Pumpkin can. So, I have been on a quest to make a good pumpkin pie that is gluten, dairy, and sugar-free. I think this recipe finally hits the spot.
Tips for making this pie:
- Libby’s brand of pure pumpkin is my favorite. It has the best color and consistency.
- I used 1/2 cup of my homemade sweetener in this recipe and it is mildly sweet. If you like a really sweet pie you can add a bit more sweetener to it, try 1/8 cup to 1/4 cup more. Again you don’t want the sweetener to dominate the pumpkin flavor.
- To keep the pie crust sugar-free try this pie crust from Elana’s Pantry.
A delicious sugar-free pumpkin pie.
- 1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin
- 1 cup cashew milk*
- 1/2 cup homemade sweetener**
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 gluten-free pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare pie crust.
- In a large bowl mix all pie filling ingredients together.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Then reduce oven temperature to 350° and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center of pie comes out clean.
- Cool on rack for a couple of hours before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.