Mango Vanilla Frosty
- Yield: 1 quart
- Category: Drinks
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh mango
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon collagen (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Now Better Stevia or 4 “doonks” of THM Stevia Extract
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt or mineral salt
- 1/2 teaspoon glucomannan
- 3 cups ice, around 1 tray
- Place mango, almond milk, collagen, vanilla, stevia, and salt in blender. Blend until smooth.
- With the blender on low slowly add glucomannan, blend for 20-30 seconds.
- Stop blender and add in the ice. Then blend until completely smooth.
- Serve in a 1 quart jar or smaller jars to share.
- Can also be placed in popsicle molds and frozen. Let frozen popsicles sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before eating. They will be a little creamier that way.