Easy to make fried summer squash.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 medium yellow squash* (around 1 lb.), quartered and sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini* (around 1 lb.) quartered and sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon Herbamare
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat till hot.
- Add onion, yellow squash, and zucchini.
- Sprinkle Herbamare over squash.
- Stir occasionally for about 15-20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
*If your squash is larger you may want to de-seed it before slicing if preferred.
Keywords: zucchini, fried summer squash, how to fry squash, fried squash recipe