Easy to make fried green beans for a tasty vegetable side dish.
- 2 lbs of frozen green beans
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Herbamare or your favorite seasoning salt
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat until melted.
- Add frozen green beans and spread out in the pan. Cover with lid and cook for 10 minutes. Stirring a couple of times.
- Remove lid after 10 minutes and continue frying. Add in Herbamare seasoning salt.
- Continue frying and stir occasionally for another 10-15 minutes. Add in crushed garlic for the last couple of minutes. The beans are finished when tender and there is a nice mixture of green color.
Keywords: green beans, fried green beans, green beans recipe