Fried green beans is an easy and delicious side dish. I like to keep frozen green beans on hand to quickly round out a meal. When I was growing up, I think I was the only one in my family who didn’t like green beans, but frying them like this made me come to love them. They have such a great texture and flavor.
I use gluten-free Herbamare organic seasoning salt in my recipe, but feel free to use your favorite seasoned salt blend. Make sure to check ingredients if needing to be gluten-free.
Trim Healthy Mamas one serving of this recipe is an FP. The fat is 5 g and the net carbs are 6 g. Depending on what you serve it with it can be an FP, S, or and E.Print
Fried Green Beans
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 8 servings
- Category: Sides
- 2 lbs of frozen green beans
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Herbamare or your favorite seasoning salt
- Heat coconut oil in large frying pan over medium heat until melted.
- Add frozen green beans and spread out in pan. Cover with lid and cook for 10 minutes. Stirring a couple of times.
- Remove lid after 10 minutes and continue frying. Add in Herbamare seasoning salt.
- Continue frying and stir occasionally for another 10-15 minutes. Add in crushed garlic for the last couple of minutes. The beans are finished when you have a nice mixture of green color.