Rich and creamy dairy-free fudge with a combination of chocolate and peanut butter for the yummiest of treats.
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup of dairy-free buttery spread, melted, Smart Balance or Earth Balance
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, gluten-free
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish with cooking spray or buttery spread. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the sugar and cocoa powder.
- Add the peanut butter to the melted dairy-free butter to soften it. Mix in the vanilla extract. The mixture doesn’t need to be smooth at this point.
- Add the buttery mixture to sugar mixture and stir until completely combined and smooth.
- Spread evenly into the baking dish. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.
Store fudge covered in the refrigerator. Fudge can be frozen in an air-tight container for 2-3 months. Place pieces of wax paper or parchment paper in between the layers.
Keywords: dairy-free fudge recipe, vegan fudge, vegan fudge recipe, dairy-free fudge with cocoa powder, gluten-free dairy-free fudge