Easily make roasted broccoli using your air fryer without heating up your oven! Seasoned with lemon pepper.
2 packages fresh broccoli crowns
avocado oil in a spritzer
1. Trim broccoli and rinse in a colander. Take a paper towel and pat dry. Place in the basket of your air fryer.
2. Lightly spritz oil over broccoli and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
3. Cook for 5 minutes at 300°.
4. Stir broccoli and lightly spritz again and sprinkle a bit more lemon pepper.
5. Cook for 3 more minutes.
* Be sure to read labels on your lemon pepper seasoning. Lawry’s and McCormicks will label if any of their products contain gluten and give the source of it. Trader Joe’s label doesn’t show any gluten ingredients but it isn’t on their gluten-free list. True Lemon’s Lemon Pepper seasoning is labeled gluten-free. Primal Palate has a gluten-free Seafood Seasoning with pepper and lemon. Spice Cave also has a gluten-free Sea Spice Blend. Primal Palate and Spice Cave are more reasonably priced through Thrive Market than Amazon.