Quick and easy to make one-pan meal. If following THM this is an FP if you drain and rinse the ground beef.
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1 bunch green onions (6-8), sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos (soy free) or gluten-free soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup Non-GMO erythritol or 1/3 THM Super Sweet Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon glucomannan
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon blackstrap molasses
- 1 16oz package coleslaw
- optional additions: red pepper flakes and more coconut aminos or GF soy sauce.
In a large skillet brown the ground beef. Drain off fat.
Optional step: Rinse ground beef with hot water to quickly drain off any extra fat. Place ground beef back in skillet and begin reheating on medium heat.
Stir in the sliced green onions and garlic. Carefully pour in the coconut aminos and water and stir to mix.
In a small bowl mix together the erythritol, glucomannan, and ginger. Then add to the skillet.
Drizzle in the blackstrap molasses.
Add in the package of coleslaw. Stir to combine. Cover and let cook over medium heat for ten minutes stirring occasionally.
Trim Healthy Mamas, this recipe can be used as is, as an FP. And that would be one serving which is 1/4 of the entire dish.
It’s what you serve with it that will change it to an E or an S.
Serve it with brown rice and the rice will give it the good carbs to make it an E.
Serve it with other foods that are in the S category and it will be an S. You won’t need to rinse the beef if you are wanting it to be an S.
If you prefer you can use 5 cups shredded cabbage and 1 shredded carrot in place of the coleslaw.