Full of strawberries and the juice of real lime this Strawberry Limeade is a delicious and healthy treat. This sugar-free drink is so refreshing and goes perfectly with a low-carb diet or keto. And you get a good dose of healthy benefits from the strawberries and lime.
I also love drinks like this that are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free.
Benefits of Strawberries:
One cup of strawberries contains around 12 grams of carbohydrates with 3 grams of fiber leaving it with 9 grams net carbs.
You’ll also be getting a full daily dose of vitamin C as one cup of strawberries contains 89 mg of vitamin C and one lime contains 19 mg of vitamin C. The recommended daily dose of vitamin C is 65-90 mg a day. Strawberries are also good for heart and brain health.
(Some links in this post may be my affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.)
Strawberries and lime complement each other in a delightful way in this slushy drink. You may have had a version of this at a drive-thru made with regular sugar-filled soda, but this healthy version is full of fruit and sweetened with only stevia.
Ingredients for Strawberry Limeade:
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3-4 tablespoons lime juice (juice from 1 lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Now Better Stevia
- 2 tablespoons collagen (optional) – Adding collagen to this drink doesn’t change the taste or texture at all it just adds the health benefits of collagen.
- 2 cups ice cubes
More Dairy-Free Drinks:Print
Full of strawberries and the juice of real lime this Strawberry Limeade is a delicious and healthy treat. Sugar-free & low-carb
- Place all ingredients in blender in the order listed.
- Blend until completely blended.
Keywords: strawberry limeade, sugar-free drinks, low-carb drinks, strawberries, limes