Full of strawberries and the juice of real lime this Strawberry Limeade is a delicious and healthy treat. Sugar-free, low-carb, THM-FP.
(Some links in this post may be my affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.)
Strawberries and lime complement each other in a delightful way in this slushy drink. You may have had a version of this at a drive-thru made with regular sugar-filled soda, but this healthy version is full of fruit and sweetened with only stevia.
Ingredients for Strawberry Limeade:
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3-4 tablespoons lime juice (juice from 1 lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Now Better Stevia
- 2 tablespoons collagen (optional) – Adding collagen to this drink doesn’t change the taste or texture at all it just adds the health benefits of collagen.
- 2 cups ice cubes
More Dairy-Free Drinks:Print
Full of strawberries and the juice of real lime this Strawberry Limeade is a delicious and healthy treat. Sugar-free, low-carb, THM-FP
- Place all ingredients in blender in the order listed.
- Blend until completely blended.