- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup non-GMO erythritol
- 3/4 teaspoon Now Better Stevia
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons grain-free baking powder or aluminum-free baking powder
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° Line the bottom of two 8″ or 9″ round cakes pans with parchment paper or grease the bottom of a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl beat the eggs with a stand mixer or a hand-held mixer. Mix in the coconut milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil.
- Add almond flour, homemade sweetener, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and baking powder to the mix and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared baking pans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool on rack before decorating.