- 1 cup sprouted gluten-free baking mix or Trim Healthy Mama Baking Blend
- 3/4 cup gluten-free old fashioned oats*
- 3/4 cup homemade sweetener blend** or 1/3 –1/2 cup Trim Healthy Mama Sweet Blend
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon golden flaxmeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chopped 85% dark chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the flour blend, oats, sweetener, cinnamon, baking soda, sea salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the pumpkin, applesauce, flaxmeal, and vanilla in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the dry mix and combine.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto lined baking sheet. Press down on tops of cookie to flatten.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.