Classic flavors come together in these yummy Oatmeal Orange Cranberry Muffins. Perfect for breakfast or a snack. Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Sugar-free. THM-E
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! I appreciate it so much! See my disclosure policy here.)
Muffins have always been a favorite in my house, they’re a comfort food to me. The little tart cranberries in these muffins bake up into a delicious moist berry and combined with the orange flavor make a delightful and festive combination.
When we were homeschooling our daughters, we would usually have a mid-morning snack of muffins. So I have really sweet memories of enjoying muffins with the girls and learning or maybe enjoying a read aloud together.
These muffins freeze well too. It would be easy to bake up a batch of these ahead of time and have them in the freezer ready to go. Take them out of the freezer a couple hours before you want them and let them thaw on the counter.
Trim Healthy Mamas these muffins are an E.Print
Oatmeal Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
- Put oats in a blender or food processor and blend until ground into flour.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients, except cranberries.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool muffins for 5 minutes and then remove to wire rack.
- These are best after they have cooled.