These comforting and delicious Lemon Blueberry Muffins are sure to please. Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free, Low-carb THM-S
(Some links in this post may be my affiliate links which means I earn a percentage, at no cost to you, when you purchase. See my disclosure policy here.)
When my girls were young and we were homeschooling I would often bake a batch of blueberry muffins for a mid-morning treat. I would usually serve them with a little cup of milk in special little teacups. Often times, they came from a pre-packaged muffin mix that was quick and easy to make.
Now that we eat gluten, dairy, and sugar free I needed an easy go-to recipe that would be quick, yummy, and have a wonderful texture. This recipe for gluten-free lemon blueberry muffins fits all those. I try to keep blueberries stocked in my freezer so that we can whip these up anytime.
Trim Healthy Mamas these muffins are an S.Print
Lemon Blueberry Muffins
A yummy, quick recipe for Lemon Blueberry Muffins that will be a delight to serve your family. Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free, Low-carb THM-S
- Category: Breads
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup THM Super Sweet Blend or homemade sweetener*
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- Using a whisk combine the almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut oil, and lemon extract.
- Blend the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Gently add in the blueberries.
- Fill muffin cup 3/4 full.
- Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean. Let muffins cool in pan for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack. Serve warm or room temperature.
You might also enjoy: