Light and fluffy gluten-free and dairy-free biscuits. Low-Carb, THM-S
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder or *grain-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted or softened
- 3 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl mix together the almond flour, baking powder, salt, and coconut oil. If the coconut oil isn’t completely melted just mix it in with a fork.
- In another bowl mix the egg whites with an electric blender until frothy and just starting to thicken up.
- Fold the egg whites into the flour mixture and combine.
- Divide batter into 5 portions and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
*grain-free baking powder – 1 teaspoon baking soda + 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
Serving size- 1 biscuit Calories: 203 Fat: 18 g Net Carbs: 3 g Protein: 8 g