Super easy to make lasagna that is gluten-free, dairy-free, and low-carb. If you don’t use a microwave be sure to start your spinach thawing early in the day.
- 2 10 oz. blocks of frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 lbs ground beef or turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 26 oz. jar of spaghetti sauce, sugar-free
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon glucomannan
- Brown you ground beef or turkey in large skillet. When your meat is almost finished browning add in the onion, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Continue cooking until the onions are translucent and your kitchen in smelling amazing. Mix in the jar of spaghetti sauce.
- While your meat is cooking, whisk together in a medium bowl the mayo, coconut milk, 2 eggs, nutritional yeast, onion powder, cayenne, and sea salt. After everything is mixed well sprinkle the glucomannan over the mixture and then whisk it in. Let set while you drain your spinach.
- Drain your spinach in a colander lined with a cheese cloth or a wire mesh colander. You can use wax paper or saran wrap to cover the spinach and then push on the wax paper to keep your hands from getting spinach on them.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread one half of the meat sauce in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Layer half of the spinach over the meat sauce and then half of the white sauce. Repeat the layers.
- Bake for 40 minutes.