Serve this yummy dip with apple slices for a delicious party treat.
- 1/2 cup dairy-free butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 oz. dairy-free cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Take the dairy-free cream cheese out of its package and place it on a plate and cut it up into small pieces. Let it sit on the counter for 30-60 minutes to soften.
- Once the cream cheese is softened, heat the dairy-free butter and brown sugar in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, and stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat and add the dairy-free cream cheese and vanilla. Whisk together until smooth and creamy. Can also use an immersion blender to do this.
- Serve with apple slices.
Suggested cream cheese brands: Dairy-Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Kite Hill Cream Cheese. Kite Hill brand doesn’t need time to soften.
Dairy-Free Butter: Country Crock Plant Based with avocado oil, Smart Balance, or Earth Balance.
Keywords: vegan caramel recipe, dairy-free caramel sauce, vegan caramel sauce, dairy-free caramel sauce