- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 3/4 teaspoon Now Better Stevia
- 1 teaspoon baking soda or grain-free baking powder, either will work here.
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Mix coconut flour, chia seeds, erythritol, stevia, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bowl whisk by hand or use a mixer the coconut milk, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture into egg mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold strawberries into batter.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown and center is set.
- Let set in pan on rack for 5 minutes before removing, then let cool on wire rack.
These muffins are a little on the sweet side. If you like less sweet, just back off a little on the erythritol and stevia or just leave out the stevia.