Try these Coconut Strawberry Chia Muffins for breakfast or snack – Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, Low-carb, THM-S
(This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.)
These Coconut Strawberry Chia Muffins are some seriously, yummy muffins and to top it off the smell of strawberries baking is so good! While they were baking, both of my daughters came out of their art studio at different times to see what I had in the oven. I love it when that happens. Oh, I’m just in the kitchen baking up some delicious healthy food for you.
When you make these, you can enjoy the fact that they are chock-full of healthy superfoods – chia seeds, coconut flour, coconut oil, coconut milk. And if you are able, use organic strawberries and free-range eggs.
If you are following Trim Healthy Mama these are an “S”.Print
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 3/4 teaspoon Now Better Stevia
- 1 teaspoon baking soda or grain-free baking powder, either will work here.
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Mix coconut flour, chia seeds, erythritol, stevia, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In a large bowl whisk by hand or use a mixer the coconut milk, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture into egg mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold strawberries into batter.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown and center is set.
- Let set in pan on rack for 5 minutes before removing, then let cool on wire rack.
These muffins are a little on the sweet side. If you like less sweet, just back off a little on the erythritol and stevia or just leave out the stevia.