Low-Carb Cinnamon Muffins (Gluten-Free)
A low-carb comfort food filled with cinnamon goodness!
- Yield: 12 muffins
- Category: Breads
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- Using a whisk combine the almond flour, coconut flour, xylitol, baking powder and sea salt in a medium mixing bowl. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Blend the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Mix the cinnamon topping ingredients together and drop by teaspoonful into the top of each muffin. Use a knife or skewer to swirl the cinnamon into the top and middle of the muffins.
- Bake muffins for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let muffins stand in pan for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool. If baked in paper cups remove from pan immediately to cool.