A low-carb comfort food filled with cinnamon goodness!
2 cups blanched almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup non-GMO erythritol
1/2 teaspoon Now Better Stevia
1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
6 large eggs
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- Using a whisk combine the almond flour, coconut flour, xylitol, baking powder and sea salt in a medium mixing bowl. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Blend the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Mix the cinnamon topping ingredients together and drop by teaspoonful into the top of each muffin. Use a knife or skewer to swirl the cinnamon into the top and middle of the muffins.
- Bake muffins for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let muffins stand in pan for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool. If baked in paper cups remove from pan immediately to cool.