These gluten-free cinnamon muffins are the perfect comfort food for breakfast or a snack. Dairy-free, sugar-free, low-carb, Trim Healthy Mama-S.
(Some links in this post may be my affiliate links which means I earn a percentage, at no cost to you, when you purchase. See my disclosure policy here.)
Baking these wonderful gluten-free cinnamon muffins will send the most wonderful aroma through your home. Your family will be drawn into the kitchen hoping to get one as soon as they come out of the oven.
With the cinnamon topping all melty and spread through the muffin they are the perfect comfort food. They’re excellent for breakfast or a snack.
Trim Healthy Mamas these muffins are an “S”.Print
Cinnamon Muffins (Gluten-Free)
A low-carb comfort food filled with cinnamon goodness!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins
- Category: Breads
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup non-GMO erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon Now Better Stevia
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Cinnamon Topping:
- 1/4 cup non-GMO erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon Now Better Stevia
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- Using a whisk combine the almond flour, coconut flour, xylitol, baking powder and sea salt in a medium mixing bowl. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Blend the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Mix the cinnamon topping ingredients together and drop by teaspoonful into the top of each muffin. Use a knife or skewer to swirl the cinnamon into the top and middle of the muffins.
- Bake muffins for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let muffins stand in pan for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool. If baked in paper cups remove from pan immediately to cool.
These muffins freeze wonderfully.
See my Recipe Index for more THM, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, and Sugar Free Recipes!