One dish meal in about 30 minutes – Sweet and Spicy Chipotle Chicken with Sweet Potatoes. Gluten-free, Dairy-free, low-fat, THM-E
(This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make through my links will provide me with a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support! See my disclosure policy here.)
This spicy dish is delicious and super easy to make! It takes one skillet and just a little over 30 minutes to prepare. If you already have pre-cut chicken and onions, it would be even faster.
I was able to get most of these ingredients at Walmart and it would be so easy to keep these ingredients on hand for a quick go-to meal.
I love to use chipotle chili powder in recipes, it adds a fun spicy kick. I normally use Spice Island Chipotle Chili Powder, if you can’t find it or another brand locally this chipotle chili from Amazon would be great.
Trim Healthy Mamas this quick, one-pot meal is an E.Print
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 10 oz. bags frozen diced sweet potatoes
- 1 10 oz. bag of frozen spinach
- 1 cup of frozen diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 15 oz can of kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle chili
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- mineral salt and pepper to taste
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add cubed chicken and stir fry for a couple of minutes. Add in other ingredients. Stir and cover. Stir occasionally. Cook for 20-25 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender.