- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 lb of bacon, cooked and crumbled, uncured if possible
- 1–2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons almond or cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/16 teaspoon of Himalayan or sea salt
- pinch of stevia (optional)
- Place romaine lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, and avocados in a large serving dish. Layer them all nicely for a pretty presentation or just toss the ingredients, it will still look nice.
- Whisk mayonnaise in a small bowl until creamy. Whisk in almond milk one tablespoon at a time. Mix in apple cider vinegar, salt, and stevia.
- Serve tangy mayo dressing over salad.