Whether there’s a chill in the air or you’re just wanting an easy and comforting dinner a pot of soup is a perfect choice. I’ve gathered my favorite gluten-free soup recipes here for you all in one place. You’ll love these delicious and easy homemade soups, they’re just pure comfort food. And these soups are also all dairy-free!
Tips for Making Gluten-Free Soup Recipes:
- I like to have shredded cooked chicken and ground beef portioned out in 2 or 4 cup serving sizes in the freezer to make making soup even easier.
- If you live near a store that sells gluten-free rotisserie chicken that would make it easy to get cooked chicken to shred.
- Be sure to check labels for any canned or packaged items to make sure they are gluten-free. Things like chicken or beef broth, canned or frozen veggies. Always check your labels.
Freezing Gluten-Free Soups:
- I’ve found that most soups freeze well. So if you have any leftovers or just a serving or two left you can place that in freezer bags and freeze for up to 3 months.
- These soups all have around 6-10 servings. If you’re cooking for just one or two people these soups would be perfect to make and then freeze in a single serving size. It’s so nice to have a little stockpile of homemade soups in your freezer.
For More Gluten-Free Recipes You’ll Love (+Dairy-Free):