The classic tastes of orange and cranberries come together in this lightened-up muffin that makes for a perfect breakfast or snack. Muffins have always been a favorite of mine. Easy to make and easy to eat. These muffins make me think of baked oatmeal in neat little packages.
They are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. Use gluten-free oats to keep it gluten-free, if needed.
Trim Healthy Mamas these oatmeal orange cranberry muffins are an E.Print
Oatmeal Orange Cranberry Muffins
- Yield: 12
- Category: Breakfast
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 12-cup muffin pan.
- Put oats in a blender or food processor and blend until ground into flour.
- Mix all ingredients, except cranberries.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool muffins for 5 minutes and then remove to wire rack.
- These are best after they have cooled.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.