Enjoy the taste of the tropics with this Mango Vanilla Frosty! It’s the perfect drink to enjoy on a hot summer day!
This recipe can also be placed into popsicle molds for a super cold delicious treat!
Trim Healthy Mamas this frosty is an E. If you make this recipe into popsicles, it would make a popsicle an FP, since the whole recipe is just a tiny bit over the carb limit for FP. Yay!
- Place mango, almond milk, collagen, vanilla, stevia, and salt in blender. Blend until smooth.
- With the blender on low slowly add glucomannan, blend for 20-30 seconds.
- Stop blender and add in the ice. Then blend until completely smooth.
- Serve in a 1 quart jar or smaller jars to share.
- Can also be placed in popsicle molds and frozen. Let frozen popsicles sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before eating. They will be a little creamier that way.
*This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.*