If you’re decorating your home for Christmas or coming in from the cold after making a snowman, this dreamy hot chocolate will warm you up and keep everyone feeling good and festive. It’s the perfect blend of sweetness and creaminess and you won’t miss the dairy or sugar!
Tips for making Dreamy Hot Chocolate:
- I think cashew milk works best in this recipe, it’s extra creamy, but you could also use almond or coconut milk. The taste and texture may be a little different.
- I found that THM’s Sweet Blend sweetener worked perfectly and was preferred over our regular stevia that we use. You can use the sweetener of your choice and adjust amounts. This sweetener conversion chart can help you determine the right amounts.
- If you don’t need this to be sugar free or if you are trying to gain weight replace the Sweet Blend and sunflower lecithin with 2 teaspoons of honey.
- The sunflower lecithin gives the hot chocolate a creamier feel, but this is optional.
- Optional add ins: Collagen, grass-fed butter, maca, protein powder. Make your own way with what your body needs!
- Trim Healthy Mamas this Dreamy Hot Chocolate is an S.
Dreamy Hot Chocolate – Dairy Free, Sugar Free
- Yield: 1 serving
- Category: Drinks
- In a medium sauce pan add all ingredients and carefully whisk as you heat it over medium heat to desired temperature.
See my Recipe Index for more Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, and THM recipes.